+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
120mm LED Fan AP121 Air Penetrator - whiteTraditional computer fans are made to expel air, so for years, airflow was the most important rating that determines cooling efficiency as most fans are used as exhausts. SilverStone created Air Penetrator fan specifically designed for intake fan applications, where airflow rating is not a priority. The design goal for Air Penetrator is to focus airflow into a column that can be channeled through various obstacles inside the modern computer case for more efficient cooling performance. Compared with traditional fans, where airflow spreads outward and further looses focus with resistance added (e.g. filters, fan guards, etc…), Air Penetrator fan’s unique blade and grille designs can create enough pressure to push air as far as 1 meter away with minimal fan speed and noise. This unmatched efficiency makes Air Penetrator ideal not only as intake case fan, but also perfect for high density heatsinks and radiators.
- Industry leading air channeling fan.
- Wide fan blades for reducing air resistance.
- Standard 120mm frame for maximum compatibility with CPU coolers.
- Integrated air channeling grille double as fan guard to reduce overall size.
- Low power consumption.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for high reliability.
- Bearing: Fluid dynamic bearing
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Start Voltage: 5V DC
- Rated Current: Max 0.33A (Actual) 0.09A
- Rated Power: Max 3.96W (Actual)1.56W
- Speed: 1500 rpm
- Airflow: 35.36CFM
- Effective Airflow Range: 1 Meter
- Static Pressure: 1.71mmH2O
- Diameter: 120mm
- Noise Level: 22.4 dB(A)
- Air Speed: 2.5m/s (measured at fan exit)
- Noice Reduction: Includes two speed reduction cables
- Life Time: 50000 hours
- Dimension: 120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 25mm (H)