Product information: 2 Port USB3.1 Gen2 PCIe Expansion CardThe SilverStone ECU03 is a USB 3.1 expansion card with external Type A and Type C connector. It offers 10Gbps bandwidth for excellent stability and transfer rate when multiple external USB devices are in use simultaneously.
The ECU03 is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 and supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) for enhanced performance. For operating systems with XHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface), the ECU03 will easily install without the need for any drivers because it also supports XHCI.
For those looking to upgrade or add additional USB 3.1 ports or devices to their computer, the ECU03 is a great starting point.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 with Type A and Type C ports
- PCI-E Gen2.0 x2, throughput up to 10Gbps
- Compliant with eXtensible Host Controller Interface (XHCI) specification Revision 1.1
- Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol Revision 1.0 (UASP)
- Includes optional low profile slot cover for supporting low profile cases
Model No: SST-ECU03
- Power requirement: 5V via SATA 15-pin power connector
- Form factor: Low profile - PCI-E 2.0 x2 (10Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Type-A x 1
- USB 3.1 Type-C x 1, DFP with Rp=10KO and up to 5V 3A
- USB 3.1 controller: ASMedia ASM1142
- Transmitting Speed: USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen1/USB 3.0 (5Gbps), USB 2.0 (480Mbps), USB 1.1 (12Mbps)
- Power Management: Support USB 3.1 and USB 2.0 link power management
- Current protection: Support over current detection and protection
- Operating system support: Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)*, 8/8.1/10(32bit/64bit)**, Ubuntu/Linux/Mac OS***