+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
SST-AP142 Addressable RGB Fan - 140mmWhether housing, radiator, fan or cable - Silverstone carries a wide range of PC accessories and enriches the community with innovative and affordable products for many years. With the AP142-ARGB , the manufacturer presents a digitally addressable RGB LED fan in 140 mm format, which not only looks absolutely stylish with its integrated LEDs, but also offers good performance and quiet operation. In addition, it is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and ASRock RGB LED and can therefore be perfectly adapted to the rest of the system via the motherboard.
Overview of the Silverstone AP142-ARGB LED Fan:
- 500 to 1,500 revolutions per minute
- 13.6 to 44 CFM delivery volume
- 0.16 to 1.65 mm H2O static pressure
- Low volume of only max. 23.33 dB (A)
- Stylish digitally addressable RGB LED lighting
- ASRock RGB LED / ASUS Aura Sync / MSI Mystic Light Sync / Gigabyte RGB Fusion
- Unique Air Penetrator Frame Design
Good performance & impressive look
Silverstone's fans are uniquely optical , not least because of the eye-catching Air Penetrator Frame design, which finds its perfect place on radiators or CPU coolers. Of course, nothing speaks against the use in the housing itself. This version of the Silverstone AP142-ARGB is the 140 mm version with black frame, black fasteners and transparent rotor with seven rotor blades. The right lighting is provided by digitally addressable RGB LEDs, which are integrated into the frame and let the entire fan shine impressively. Thanks to ASRock RGB LED, ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync and Gigabyte RGB Fusion, these LEDs can shine in 16.7 million different colors and are therefore perfectly matched to the system.
The performance of the AP142-ARGB LED fan is also not to be despised, because at 1,500 revolutions per minute , the fan generates a delivery volume of 44 CFM and a static pressure of 1.65 mm H2O . The noise level of 23.33 dB (A) is still in a pleasantly quiet area. Connected to the motherboard or a fan hub is the AP142-ARGB also via a 4-pin PWM connector .
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Black / Transparent
- Illumination: RGB (digitally addressable)
- Speed: 500 to 1,500 rpm
- Delivery volume: 13.6 to 44 CFM
- Static pressure: 0.16 to 1.65 mm H2O
- Volume: 23.33 dB (A)
- Voltage: 12V
- 4-pin PWM
- 3-pin (RGB LED connector with 4-pin adapter, 2-to-1 Y-splitter cable)