Product information: SST-PS07B Precision Midi-Tower - BlackAs the first chassis in the Precision series designed for Micro ATX motherboards, the PS07 has a great balance between size and functionality. It utilizes SilverStone’s vaulted positive pressure design with easily removable filters on both the fans and the power supply to prevent dust buildup. Two front mounted 120mm fans can provide capable cooling for a complete build fully loaded with drives and components. To keep the noise profile low, an independent compartment with isolated intake vent for the power supply was implemented to keep PSU operating at optimal temperature.
User-friendly touches such as removable motherboard tray and top lid make installation in such small chassis a breeze. But an all new backside cable routing design further increases PS07’s ergonomics with room for long power supply cables; thus eliminates the need for short cable kits such as SilverStone’s PP05 and allow users to use any power supplies they wish. For those interested in storage flexibility, PS07’s ability to accommodate one 2.5” and six 3.5” hard drives are greatly appreciated as well.
Using an elegant front panel combined with aluminum accent makes PS07 at home in any environment with a clean, hidden side intake helping to minimize and direct noise away from users. If there is a need for a relatively small, understated, quiet, and advanced PC, the PS07 is a perfect choice.
Features- Dual 120mm silent fan
- Removable motherboard tray and top panel
- Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
- Convenient wire and cable routing pathways
- Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers and extra-long card support rack
- Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembly
- Independent airflow channel for power supply
- Accommodate up to six 3.5 inch hard drives
Specifications - Model No: SST-PS07B (Black)
- Material: High-strength plastic front panel & aluminum accent, steel body
- Motherboard: Micro-ATX, Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX
- Drive Bay: External - 5.25" x 2, 3.5" x 1 (transfer bracket for hard drive installation)
- Internal: 3.5" x 5 , 2.5” x1
- Cooling System: Front - 2 x 120mm fan, 950rpm, 18dBA (PS07B only)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm fan slot
- Expansion Slot: 4
- Front I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, Audio x 1, MIC x 1
- Power Supply: Standard PS2(ATX) Optional, max length180mm*
- Expansion Card: Compatible up to 13.5 inches in length, width restriction-6.69"
- Limitation of CPU cooler: 165mm
- Net Weight: 5.2 kg
- Dimension: 210mm(W)x374mm(H)x400mm(D), 31.4 liters
More links for "SST-PS07B Precision Midi-Tower - Black"
|Form Factor||Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Width||200 - 300 mm|
|Height||300 - 400 mm|
|Depth||300 - 400 mm, 400 - 500 mm|
|Weight||4 - 6 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||1x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||6x|
|External 3.5" bays||1x|
|External 5.25" bays||2x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear top|
|Fans pre-installed||2x 120mm|