Product information: Strider SST-ST30SF SFX Series - 300 Watt '80 Plus Bronze' Power SupplyAs the standards bearer of SFF (small form factor) cases and SFX PSUs, SilverStone has released a reference power supply design for the masses in the ST30SF, a 300W SFX unit designed with high affordability and great performance. It has 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency and a semi-fanless design that raises the efficiency level for this wattage class and allows for unprecedented low noise operation in low loading conditions.
To enable users to easily take advantage of this excellent SFX power supply, an adapter is included to convert ST30SF to mount in any ATX case in addition to ones that fit only SFX. For SFF users, the ST30SF is an excellent, well-rounded power supply for any DIY desktop computer.
- Intelligent semi-fanless operation
- Support standard SFX form factor and ATX via included bracket
- 300W continuous power output at 50°C operating temperature rated for 24/7 operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency (82%~85% efficiency at 20%~100% loading)
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 22A
- Silent running 80mm fan with 18dBA minimum
- Single PCI-E 6pin connector support
- Active PFC
- 1 x 24 / 20-Pin motherboard connector(300mm)
- 1 x 8 / 4-Pin EPS / ATX 12V connector(400mm)
- 1 x 6-Pin PCIE connector(400mm)
- 3 x SATA connector (300mm / 200mm / 100mm)
- 2 x 4-Pin Peripheral connector (300mm / 200mm)
- 1 x 4-Pin Floppy connector(300mm / 200mm / 200mm)