Product information: Temjin TJ07S Aluminium Tower Case - Silver (No PSU)The main structure for the TJ07 is crafted from a solid extruded aluminum panel measuring more than 164cm (5.3 feet) in length and 4mm to 8mm in thickness. Using a process never before seen in PC cases, the panel was then arched precisely on two sides with automotive-caliber press machines to create the top, front, and bottom sides of the chassis. The end result is an aluminum chassis frame with more than twice the structural rigidity over average steel cases, helping to practically eliminate vibration-induced noise.
For advanced enthusiasts, the TJ07 simplistic approach with minimal use of rivets will also prove to be a delight because it provides plenty of easily accessible spaces for additional equipments or modifications. To complement the excellent functionality, SilverStone designers added subtle details in surface finish and structural tweaks learned from building home theater PC cases to enhance the look of the already powerful one piece frame. The TJ07 is truly as impressive to see in person as it appears on paper, the way a flagship tower case should be.
- Aluminum front panel and Body
- 7 x 5.25" Drive Bays (external) 6 x 3.5" Drive Bays (2 x external, 6 x internal)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x Firewire IEEE1394 port
- 1 x Audio
- 1 x Mic
- Top: 2 x 120mm exhaust fan, 1200rpm, 21dBA
- Rear: 2 x 92mm intake fans, 2100rpm, 23dBA
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm intake fan, 1200rpm, 21dBA
- Dimension: 220 mm (W) x 560 mm (H) x 565 mm (D)