+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
TemJin TJ11 Full Tower Gaming Case - Black (SST-TJ11B-W)In 2005, SilverStone created the Temjin TJ07, a tower chassis that was built ahead of its time with unprecedented unibody construction and compartmentalized layout for near limitless liquid cooling configuration. Then in 2006, the Temjin TJ09 was released with beautiful classic styling and advanced see-through air duct designed for cooling generations of powerful graphics cards that was yet to be released. In 2008, SilverStone broke convention and created the first retail computer chassis to implement 90 degree motherboard mounting with the RAVEN RV01, a new design that set benchmarks for balancing air cooling performance and quietness.
Not content to rest on its past achievements, SilverStone engineers aim to set yet another benchmark with the Temjin TJ11 for 2011 and beyond. The TJ11 possess all the greatest features from past SilverStone flagships products along with new designs such as the Air Penetrator fans, making it a superb chassis for cooling and low noise.In addition, there are plenty of ergonomic touches such as quick access filters, hot-swappable hard drive bays, removable motherboard tray, CPU back plate cutout, and optimized cable routing paths to enable easy maintenance/upgrade for always running as efficiently as possible.
For hardcore enthusiasts, the beautifully crafted all aluminum TJ11 is a pleasure to work with as the entire chassis is free of rivets so everything can be taken apart. It also has a bigger lower compartment than the TJ07 to house the largest radiator available such as Hardware Labs Black Ice® SR1 560 (4 x 140mm).
The potential and the flexibility of TJ11 are truly unrivaled. It can be used to build a top of the line gaming PC with its 1000W+ cooling capability on air, build an impressive storage server with its plethora of drive bay options, or build an amazing piece of technology artwork with liquid cooling.
- Compartmentalized layout from Temjin TJ07
- See-through air duct from Temjin TJ09
- 90 degree motherboard mounting from RAVEN RV01
- Includes two Air Penetrator AP181 fans to aid stack cooling
- Room for fitting powerful water cooling equipment
- Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
- Support 11” wide ATX motherboard
- Dual power supply support
- Extra large venting area for 10th expansion slot
- Rivet free construction for maximum serviceability and modding
- All aluminum construction with anodized sand-blasted finish
- 9 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 x 3.5" Hot Swap Drive Bays
- 3 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- Side Cooling: 2 x 180mm AP181 fan,700/1200rpm 18/34dBA
- Top Cooling: 1 x 120mm exhaust fan, 900rpm, 18dBA
- Bottom Cooling: 2 x 120mm AP121 intake fan, 1200rpm 19dBA
- Expansion Slots: 10
- Front I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2 / USB2.0 x 2 / Audio x 2
- Fits Graphics Cards up to 12.4"
- Dimensions: 224 mm (W) x 642 mm (H) x 657 mm (D)