Product information: Tundra TD03-SLIM AIO CPU Liquid CoolerThe advantages of a pre-filled, closed loop or all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooler are the convenience of installation and improved compatibility over high end air cooling solutions. The use of liquid as heat transfer medium also brings about improved cooling performance at the expense of higher cost. Due to limited room in smaller cases, small form factor users are often left out of liquid cooling option, so SilverStone has released the Tundra TD03-SLIM. Designed for small form factor PCs, this cooler has a radiator and fan combo of only 37mm thick, making it possible to fit into slimmer profile cases or giving more space in tight confines. By retaining many of the high end features from SilverStone’s other liquid cooling models, the TD03-SLIM also has great performance for the money and is a top choice for high performance but small PC builds.
- Radiator Dimensions: 153 x 120 x 22 mm (L x W x H)
- Radiator Dimensions (with fan): 153 x 120 x 37 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: aluminum, copper, plastic, rubber (hoses)
- Weight: 0.566 kg
- Fan: 1x 120 mm (800 - 2,200 U / min, 16.5 ?? 27.4 dB (A), PWM controlled, 22.25 - 60.9 m³ / h)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Hose length: 31 cm
- Static pressure Pressure: 0.31 ?? 1.84 mm H²O
- Voltage: 12 V (fan, pump)
- Current: 0.02 ?? 0.15 A (fan); 00:28 A (pump)
- Intel Socket LGA 775 / 115x / 1366/2011/2011-v3
- AMD Socket AM2 / AM3 / FM1 / FM2
More links for "Tundra TD03-SLIM AIO CPU Liquid Cooler"
|CPU Socket||1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+|
|CPU Cooler type||AIO Water cooling|