Product information: WL-308 XR 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Gaming RouterThe Sitecom Wireless 300N XR Gigabit Gaming Router is ideal for the fanatical gamer who expect lag-free gaming experiences, and hardcore users who want to optimize their network and internet experience. This router automatically recognizes application patterns inside the data stream and assigns priority to those applications which require the best response times for optimal bandwidth usage. This intelligent technology, called StreamEngine, guarantees optimal wireless or wired performance and efficiency for applications like voice-over IP, gaming, video streaming or downloads. The “quality of service” functionality is activated automatically, it’s not necessary to install any program or configure anything to make use of this advantage. This 300N draft 2.0 Gaming Router with integrated Gigabit switch includes WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). Users can network wirelessly at speed of up to 300Mbps in a secure environment without the hassle of a manual device setup.
- Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11n and IEEEE 802.11b/g Standards.
- 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN Port and 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port (Internet)
- Supports cable/DSL modems with Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP connection types
- Supports AP mode and Bridge mode.
- 3 external antennas support 300Mbps, 12x the speed and 4x the range of wireless g products.
- Firewall features Network Address Translation (NAT), and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) protects against Dos attacks
- Traffic control with virtual servers, special applications, gaming services and Ubicom
- UPnP (Universal Plug & Play) and Application Level Gateway Support for Internet applicationssuch as Email, FTP, online gaming, p2p and more.
- Wide range of preconfigured port forwarding rules supporting most populair games.
- Stream Engine™ Technology by Ubicom™ provides QoS traffic prioritization of online games,
VoIP calls, and streaming video to reduce lag time and jitter.
- Provides Additional Security of Enable/Disable SSID and Access Control.
- Web & Inbound traffic filters for parental control.
- Supports Multiple and Concurrent IPSec, L2TP and PPTP VPN Pass-Through Sessions.
- Easy management via Web browser (IE 6.0 or above, FireFox, Opera, Safari) and remote management.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP(for 11b/g), WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.