+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Sniper Elite V2 - PC*** Pre-Order Bonus Content ***
Mastertronic/505 Games and Rebellion have revealed Sniper Elite V2's exclusive pre-order bonus for the ultimate mission - "Assassinate The Führer"! All pre-ordered Sniper Elite V2 stock will come with this bonus content - the ultimate single player mission above as well as two new weapons - the Soviet semi-automatic battle rifle SVT-40 and the standard German service rifle Kar 98.
OBSERVE. PLAN. EXECUTE. Make every bullet count or the world dies with you!
The sequel to Rebellion's highly-acclaimed 2005 game Sniper Elite, Sniper Elite V2 continues to offer gamers the most authentic World War II sniping experience by putting them in the middle of war-torn Berlin amidst the frenzied final battle between German and Russian forces.
With an emphasis on learning to handle the anticipation and pressure of the hunt, players are forced to use skill, patience and cunning to complete their missions as they find themselves facing life-altering choices.
The celebrated 'bullet cam' from Sniper Elite makes its return and will be more gratifying than ever. Skillful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion sequence of the bullet running its full trajectory from barrel to target as well as featuring graphic detail of the effects of the bullet entering and destroying a target.
One Bullet can change history!
• SNIPING SIMULATION. Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
• X-RAY KILL CAM. Amazing 'kill cam' technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy's body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter, and entrails fall out.
• AUTHENTICITY. The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations and vehicles; weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modelled on the original versions.
• USE THE ENVIRONMENT. The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
• SNIPER'S CHOICE. Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.