+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Solar ECO+ 1950i" Intel G530 DDR3 Dual Core Low Power System - Windows 7 Home PremiumThe OcUK Solar PC's are designed using only environment friendly components and wherever possible recycled packaging. There is no PC more friendly to the earth than the OcUK Solar range along with incredible low power consumption to help reducing energy bills and be environment friendly.
The OcUK Solar range use only high-quality components that are designed to offer top level reliability and optimal performance. Examples of this is the use of only Antec 80+ certified PSU's which offer not only the best reliability but also help reduce energy bills. All other internal components use premium high-quality brands again to ensure the systems lifespan and reliability. If your looking for something for less money we can quote on a custom specification using inferior parts, but we don't recommend it as a little saving now will normally cost you more in the long run.
By default the system has a Toshiba 500GB low power hard disk drive, but if you'd preferre a small capacity SSD instead for improved performance and even lower power consumption this is something we can very easily change for you.
The perfect system for any business or school who are ensuring they only buy environment friendly machines with incredibly low power consumption. Infact this system is so impressive on power consumption the actual system itself consumes less than a traditional light bulb even when in use.
Why You Should Buy This System
- Solid, reliable performance
- Environment friendly
- Reduce energy bills
- Designed for business, government and home use
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012
- Case: Xigmatek Asgard - Black
- Power Supply: Antec 350W 80+ Green efficient PSU
- CPU: Intel Celeron G530 2.40GHz Dual Core (Maximum power consumption of 65W)
- Motherboard: Intel H61 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Intel Stock Cooler
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz DDR3 RAM
- Hard Drive: Toshiba 500GB GREEN Efficient HDD (Maximum power consumption of 2.5W)
- Graphics Card: Onboard Intel Graphics (Motherboard features PCI-E Slot, Upgrades possible)
- Sound: Onboard HD Audio
- Optical Drive: No Optical Drive (Foxconn External Optional Extra)
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Our entry level Solar system, perfect for a first home gaming computer or as a business workstation geared towards productivity and energy saving.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help or offer you a quotation/tender for your business. Discounts available for volume purchases.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping and undergo extensive testing.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.