Product information: Vaio VGN-BX195VP Pentium M 740 - XP ProfessionalIf you require a portable, fast and powerful mobile computing solution to help you deal with the stresses and strains of work, the VAIO BX195VP has everything you need. Superbly designed with a sigma-shaped casing so that all ports are in view for easy connection with peripherals, drives and recording media; and armed with an 80 GB hard drive, 1.73 GHz Intel® Pentium® M 740 processor and Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional - the preferred operating system of many professionals today; this notebook was built to handle the day-to-day demands of your business. Each notebook is supplied with a removable DVD±RW drive bay unit which can be replaced by a weight saver device to relieve the burden for those frequent travellers. With the additional finger print recognition sensor and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security chip, you can be satisfied that unauthorised users are effectively barred from access to your data. If you require strong support in your business, the VAIO BX195VP is the one for you.
- Pentium M 740 1.73Ghz
- 2MB L2 Cache
- 15" X-Black LCD Panel (1024x768)
- 512MB DDR2 Memory
- Intel Media 900 Graphics Accelerator
- 80GB IDE 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- Internal 8x DVD+/-RW Drive
- Intel ProWireless 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
- Integrated Speakers
- Microsoft WIndows XP Professional SP2 Edition Installed and supplied
- Weight including battery - 2.80kg
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 335.9 mm / 33.4 - 36.3 mm / 283.3 mm
- 1yr Sony collect & return warranty (Call 0870 240 2408 for Support and RMA request)
!!<Note>!! - All Sony laptops are built on demand, during busy periods this may cause a delay of between 1 and 3 days in despatching your order.