Product information: Vaio VGN-BX197XP Pentium M 760 - XP ProfessionalDoes your profession demand the best of you? In your role, is nothing less than 100% acceptable? If so, you need a business tool that offers you exceptional power and performance to support you in your accomplishments. The VAIO BX197XP brings dynamic design, innovative technology, superb quality, exceptional reliability and outstanding functionality. As master of the professional range of the Sony VAIO Notebooks, the BX197XP won't disappoint you. Offering a complete mobile office solution, featuring a 2 GHz Intel® Pentium® M Processor 760 , 2 x 80GB Hard Disks - with the ability to scale-up to a massive 320GB storage capacity when connected to the Multi Function Docking Station, this Notebook is unquestionably powerful. And with inbuilt Motion Eye camera, combined with Bluetooth™ Technology, you have an impressive video conferencing facility at your fingertips without the hassle of cables and wires. The BX197XP has a Sigma shaped chassis specifically designed to make all ports visible ensuring easy connection to your peripherals. Additionally, the enormous 17" X-black UltraXGA widescreen LCD; TPM Security for additional data protection; a Fingerprint Sensor for speedy identification; auto resolution adjustment for auto-synchronisation to your projector; a discrete graphics card for even greater creativity and full size keyboard, make this top-of-the-range, professional Notebook an investment in your future.
- Pentium M 760 2.00Ghz
- 2MB L2 Cache
- 17" LCD X-Black Panel (1920x1200)
- 1024MB DDR2 Memory
- ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON® X700 256MB HyperMemory
- 160GB IDE 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- Internal 8x DVD+/-RW Drive
- Intel ProWireless 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
- Integrated Speakers
- Microsoft WIndows XP Professional SP2 Edition Installed and supplied
- Weight including battery - 4.00kg
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 401.8 mm / 40.2 - 42.5 mm / 297.2 mm
- 1yr Sony collect & return warranty (Call 0870 240 2408 for Support and RMA request)
!!<Note>!! - All Sony laptops are built on demand, during busy periods this may cause a delay of between 1 and 3 days in despatching your order.