+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Spectra G1" Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.2GHz Overclocked Haswell Gaming PC BundleEverything benefits from splash of colour, including our super boosted turbo-charged overclocked bundles! Introducing the all new range of "Spectra" overclocked bundles, developed with maximum performance as a priority but available in deliciously coloured LED fan combinations.
Based around the new Intel Haswell architecture, the "Spectra G1" benefits from the mighty Intel Core i7 4770K Hyperthreaded Quad core CPU, overclocked to a rapid 4.20GHz, the "Spectra G1" absolutely flys! Harnessing all four cores to demolish any and all computational tasks at hand, without even breaking a sweat. Equipped with 8GB of TeamGroup Vulcan RED blazingly fast 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3 memory, allowing for seamless multitasking.
Utilising the MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming Edition to deliver a supremely stable overclock and offering excellent expansion capabilities. With a blood red and black colour scheme the MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming Edition fits right in with the red LED BitFenix Spectre Pro Fans.
To top the bundle off we include the excellent Prolimatech Megahalems CPU cooler finished in red. Best in class the Megahalem dispatches excess heat with ease allowing for a cool running system.
Enjoy a superfast PC with a vibrant colour scheme tailored to your exact taste with an OcUK "Spectra" Overclocked bundle.
Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A fast 4.20GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Striking Visuals
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K Haswell Quad Core CPU Overclocked to 4.2GHz
- Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming (Socket 1150) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Team Vulcan Red 8GB 1600MHz Dual Channel
- Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalems Red Plus BitFenix Spectre Pro 120mm Red LED Fan
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.