Product information: "Spectre Z68 RED" Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 Overclocked BundleShowcase your style with our new range of "Spectre" Overclocked bundles. With a unique colour scheme and the awesome Zero Infinity Phantom Knight CPU cooler you can choose your panel colour. Designed by experts the "Spectre Z68 RED OC Bundle" is a pre-configured high performance "plug and play" bundle featuring optimised settings. The Guaranteed 4.40GHz overclock has the processing power and speed unseen at this price point ever before. The "Spectre Z68 RED OC Bundle" will accelerate your computer experience into the next level.
** FREE F1 2011 GAME **
Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A solid, optimised 4.40GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- 8GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s and Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz @ 4.40GHz Sandybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Asus Z68 Maximus Extreme-Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Corsair Dominator GT 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-17000C9 2133MHz Dual Channel
- Cooler: Zero Infinity Phantom Knight CPU Cooler - Black
- Artic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.