Product information: 6 ft DisplayPort to DVI Cable - M/M (DP2DVI2MM6)
The DP2DVI2MM6 6 ft DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable lets you connect a DVI Display or Projector to a DisplayPort video card/source. Providing a connection distance of 6ft, the cable features male DVI and DisplayPort connectors, allowing you to make a direct video card-to-display connection, as opposed to having to use an adapter with a separate cable.
The DP to DVI cable is a convenient, cost-effective solution for taking full advantage of your DVI display, without the expense of upgrading to a DisplayPort monitor. The cable offers high quality construction and supports high bandwidth video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
DP2DVI2MM6 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Single cable solution to connect your video source directly to a projector or a display
Plug and Play design to save time, and hassle of installing software, or drivers
Non loss of High-Definition quality, with support for resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
No software or additional drivers required
- Note: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port is required on video card or video source for DVI and HDMI pass-through.
- Adapter Style: Cable Adapter
- Audio: No
- Cable Jacket Type: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Cable Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
- Color: Black
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-D (25 pin) Male
- Connector Plating: Gold
- Converter Type: Passive
- Humidity: 20~80% RH
- Included in Package: 6 ft DisplayPort to DVI Cable - M/M
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Product Length: 1828 mm [72 in]
- Product Weight: 158 g [5.6 oz]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.2 kg [0.4 lb]
- Storage Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)