+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
DisplayPort DVI Video Adapter Converter (DP2DVIADAP)
The StarTech.com DP2DVIADAP DisplayPort DVI adapter lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g. DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort enabled display while providing a hassle-free connection to any DisplayPort video card/signal source.
The DVI/DisplayPort adapter supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability.
DP2DVIADAP is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Easy to use, no software required
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: No
- Color: Black
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Included in Package: DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Output Signal: DVI-D (DVI Digital)
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 60 mm [2.4 in]
- Product Weight: 38 g [1.3 oz]
- Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0 kg [0.1 lb]
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source for DVI or HDMI pass-through