Product information: DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link Active Video Adapter Converter - DP to DVI-D - 2560x1600 (DP2D
The DP2DVID2 DisplayPort to DVI (Dual-Link) Adapter actively converts the output signal from a DisplayPort video source for use with a DVI-D display (monitor, etc.) or projector, helping to eliminate the equipment costs of upgrading a DVI display to a newer model for the sake of compatibility.
The adapter supports high resolution video (up to 2560x1600), maintaining the outstanding graphical performance from a DisplayPort-equipped desktop video card, laptop or MacBook.
DP2DVID2 performs an active DisplayPort-DVI conversion that is suitable for video sources that output either multimode (DP++) or single-mode DisplayPort signals. This ensures the adapter can be used even with graphics cards that aren''t capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity cards.
Back by StarTech.com 2-year warranty, with free lifetime technical support.
Eliminates cost by making your DisplayPort video output compatible with an older, DVI-D (dual link) display
Suitable for DisplayPort video cards not capable of outputting DVI signals (i.e. single mode DisplayPort)
Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 with DVI Dual Link Displays, 1920x1080 with Single-Link DVI displays
Powered by a USB port
Supported on any DVI-D display including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD
- Audio: No
- Color: Black
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- USB A (4 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-D (19 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Active
- Enclosure Type: Plastic
- Included in Package: DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 2560x1600
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Output Signal: DVI-D (DVI Digital)
- Power Source: USB-Powered
- Product Height: 22 mm [0.9 in]
- Product Length: 549 mm [21.6 in]
- Product Weight: 110 g [3.9 oz]
- Product Width: 64 mm [2.5 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 235 g [8.3 oz]
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- System and Cable Requirements: 1 x DVI-D Cable (Destination)
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes