Product information: DisplayPort to HDMI Active Video and Audio Adapter Converter - DP to HDMI - 1920x1200 - Whi
The DP2HDSW Active DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter features audio pass-through support, which enables you to connect both the audio and video that''s output from a DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop computer to an HDMI monitor, projector, or display.
Unlike a passive adapter, the DP2HDS actively converts single-mode and dual mode DisplayPort output, which is ideal for graphics cards that do not output dual mode/multi-mode (DP++) signals, such as ATI™ Eyefinity cards.
This active DP to HDMI adapter is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbol I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Supports both Multimode (DP++) and Single-mode DisplayPort output signals, through active DisplayPort to HDMI conversion
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
Latching DisplayPort connector port
DisplayPort 1.1a, HDCP 1.3 compliant
5.1 Surround Sound Audio Pass-through
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: Yes
- Audio Specifications: 5.1 Surround Sound
- Color: White
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin)
- Connector B: HDMI (19 pin)
- Converter Type: Active
- Enclosure Type: Plastic
- Humidity: 40%-85%RH
- Included in Package: DisplayPort to HDMI Active Adapter
- Industry Standards: HDCP
- DisplayPort 1.1a
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Output Signal: HDMI
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 200 mm [7.9 in]
- Product Weight: 29.8 g [1.1 oz]
- Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0 kg [0.1 lb]
- Storage Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes