Product information: DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter (DP2HDMI)
The StarTech.com DisplayPort to HDMI adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled video display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source.
Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing HDMI display or projector
No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
Easy to use cable, no software required
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: Yes
- Audio Specifications: 5.1 Surround Sound
- Cable Length: 127 mm [5 in]
- Color: Black
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin) Male Latching
- Connector B: HDMI (19 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Included in Package: DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Product Length: 240 mm [9.4 in]
- Product Weight: 60 g [2.1 oz]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.1 kg [0.1 lb]
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)