Product information: DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter (DP2HDMI2)
The StarTech.com DP2HDMI2 DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled display or projector to a DisplayPort out port from a computer (desktop or laptop), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
The adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability. DP2HDMI2 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing HDMI display or projector
No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
Easy to use cable, no software required
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: Yes
- Audio Specifications: 5.1 Surround Sound
- Color: Black
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin) Male Latching
- Connector B: HDMI (19 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Included in Package: DisplayPort to HDMI Converter
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 254 mm [10 in]
- Product Weight: 20 g [0.7 oz]
- Product Width: 27 mm [1.1 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0 kg [0 lb]
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)