Product information: DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter - M/F (DP2HDMIADAP)
The DP2HDMIADAP DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter provides a DisplayPort male and HDMI female connector, allowing you to keep your existing (HDMI) display while using a DisplayPort video card/source.
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 (computer)/1080p (HDTV), this cost-effective solution maintains the incredible graphical performance offered by DisplayPort, while eliminating the cost of having to upgrade your HDMI-capable display to a display with built-in DisplayPort support.
DP2HDMIADAP is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source.
Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple, small form factor converter makes a DisplayPort video card backward compatible with your HDMI display
Easy to use, no software or drivers required
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Easy to use adapter, no software required
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: Yes
- Audio Specifications: 5.1 Surround Sound
- Color: Black
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: HDMI (19 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Included in Package: DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Product Height: 9 mm [0.4 in]
- Product Length: 55 mm [2.2 in]
- Product Weight: 40 g [1.4 oz]
- Product Width: 18 mm [0.7 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0 kg [0.1 lb]
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)