Product information: M.2 SATA External SSD Enclosure - USB 3.0 with UASP (SM2NGFFMBU33)The SM2NGFFMBU33 external USB 3.0 to M.2 (NGFF) enclosure turns your SATA M.2 solid state drive into a portable, high speed USB 3.0 drive.
Get higher external performance by using an M.2 SSD in place of a platter drive, harnessing the full potential of your USB 3.0 computer system. The enclosure supports UASP, enabling you to achieve transfer speeds up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-enabled host computer.
This slim, pocket-sized SSD enclosure has been specifically engineered for mobility. The enclosure features a lightweight yet durable design, which fits easily into your pocket or laptop bag. For further convenience, the enclosure is powered entirely using the USB host bus and requires no external power adapter.
Durable aluminum construction helps to ensure your drive won't be damaged while you're on the move. Plus, to maximize heat dissipation the enclosure features specially engineered ventilation holes which help maintain a cooler operating environment for optimal performance and a longer life span for your drive.
For wide compatibility with all of the common M.2 solid state drives, the enclosure can mount multiple drive heights including: 2242, 2260, and 2280.
The M.2 enclosure is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Bus Type: USB 3.0
- Chipset ID: ASMedia - ASM1153E
- Compatible Drive Types (Type and Rate): M.2 (NGFF; B-Key)
- Drive Installation: Fixed
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Number of Drives: 1
- General Specifications: Not compatible with PCI-Express M.2 SSDs
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
- Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s SATA III (6 Gbps)
- UASP Support: Yes
- Drive Connectors: 1 - M.2 (NGFF; B-Key) Receptacle
- Host Connectors: 1 - USB 3.0 Micro-B (10 pin; SuperSpeed) Female
- Power Source: USB-Powered
Included in Package
- USB 3.0 to M.2 NGFF SSD Enclosure
- USB 3.0 Cable
- SSD screw kit
- Mini screw driver
- Instruction manual