+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 to VGA Adapter Converter – Mini DP to VGA – 1920x1200 (MDP2VGA2)
The MDP2VGA2 Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter enables you to connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (Laptop, Macbook, Ultrabook etc.) to a VGA monitor or projector, saving the expense of upgrading to a Mini DisplayPort compatible display.
With a small foot print and no external power adapter this mDP to VGA adapter ensures maximum portability making it an ideal laptop accessory.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
The MDP2VGA2 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Save upgrade costs by connecting your Mini DisplayPort computer to a VGA monitor or Projector
Maximum portability, with small foot print, and no external power adapter
Supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200/1080p
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: No
- Cable Length: 100 mm [3.9 in]
- Chipset ID: Analogix ANX9833
- Color: Black
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
- Converter Type: Active
- Humidity: 10%-85%RH
- Included in Package: Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Adapter
- Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p (output)
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p (input)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Product Height: 8 mm [0.3 in]
- Product Length: 100 mm [3.9 in]
- Product Weight: 25 g [0.9 oz]
- Product Width: 35 mm [1.4 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0 kg [0.1 lb]
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes