Product information: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Dual-Link Active Adapter – USB Powered (MDP2DVID)
The MDP2DVID Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, etc.) to any DVI-D display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
The Mini DisplayPort adapter offers an active conversion, which is powered by a single USB port and is able to handle full dual-link resolutions (up to 2560x1600).
Use it to mirror your display to another monitor, or extend your desktop to increase your workspace.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Active conversion allows full dual-link DVI resolution (2560x1600)
USB-Powered operation means no wall outlet or bulky external power adapter is required
Maximum resolution up to 2560x1600 with DVI Dual-Link
Supports 1920x1080 with Single-Link displays
Support for any DVI-D display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: No
- Cable Length: 610 mm [24 in]
- Color: Black
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- USB A (4 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-D (25 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Active
- Enclosure Type: Plastic
- Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Included in Package: Instruction manual
- Mini-Displayport to DVI adapter
- Industry Standards: DisplayPort 1.1a
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: Dual Link: 2560x1600
- Single Link: 1920x1200
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Product Height: 12 mm [0.5 in]
- Product Length: 208 mm [8.2 in]
- Product Weight: 119 g [4.2 oz]
- Product Width: 160 mm [6.3 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.1 kg [0.3 lb]
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)