Product information: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter - White (MDP2DVIW)
The MDP2DVIW passive Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (White) offers an easy-to-use DVI/Mini-DisplayPort link that enables you to connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini-DisplayPort output (such as a laptop video out port) or video card.
The adapter supports high resolution output up to 1920x1200, offering a cost-effective solution for mirroring or extending a computer desktop onto a second display. Plus, because the adapter functions passively, it can be used with a DVI to HDMI adapter, to connect an HDMI-equipped monitor to a Mini DisplayPort output.
This versatile Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter requires a multimode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort ++) connection to function, and is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™ output when directly connected to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
This easy to use, small form factor converter can save you money by enabling you to connect a DVI display to a device with Mini DisplayPort output
No software or driver installation required, providing a simple plug and play solution
Easy to use cable, no software required
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: No
- Cable Length: 120 mm [4.7 in]
- Color: White
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Enclosure Type: Plastic
- Humidity: 40~85% RH
- Included in Package: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Converter
- Industry Standards: DisplayPort 1.1a DVI 1.1
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 180 mm [7.1 in]
- Product Weight: 33 g [1.2 oz]
- Product Width: 45 mm [1.8 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0 kg [0.1 lb]
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)