+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Active Video and Audio Adapter Converter (MDP2HDS)
The MDP2HDS Adapter converts Mini DisplayPort to HDMI with audio pass-through support, enabling you to connect a desktop or laptop computer that is equipped with Mini DisplayPort A/V output to an HDMI monitor, projector, or display.
Unlike a passive adapter, the MDP2HDS actively converts single mode and dual mode DisplayPort output, which is ideal for graphics cards that do not output dual mode/multi-mode (DP++) signals, such as ATI™ Eyefinity cards.
The Mini DP to HDMI adapter is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Supports both Multimode (DP++) and Single-mode DisplayPort output signals, through active Mini DisplayPort conversion
Supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200
Works with video cards that aren't capable of outputting DP++ (multi-mode) signals
Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a specifications
Supports HDCP 1.3
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: Yes
- Audio Specifications: 5.1 Surround Sound
- Color: Black
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: HDMI (19 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Active
- Humidity: 40%-85%RH
- Included in Package: Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI Active Adapter
- Industry Standards: HDCP
- DisplayPort 1.1
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Output Signal: HDMI
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 210 mm [8.3 in]
- Product Weight: 29.8 g [1.1 oz]
- Product Width: 45 mm [1.8 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 38 g [1.3 oz]
- Storage Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes