+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter (MDP2HDMI)
The StarTech.com MDP2HDMI Mini DisplayPort HDMI Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective HDMI/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect an HDMI display to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
MDP2HDMI is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port. Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing HDMI enabled display or projector
No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Easy to use cable, no software required
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: Yes
- Audio Specifications: 5.1 Surround Sound
- Color: Black
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: HDMI (19 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Included in Package: Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI converter
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 240 mm [9.4 in]
- Product Weight: 60 g [2.1 oz]
- Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 80 g [2.8 oz]
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)