Product information: Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter - White (MDP2HDW)
The MDP2HDW passive Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter/Converter (White) offers a convenient HDMI/Mini-DisplayPort link, which enables you to connect an HDMI computer monitor or television to a device with a Mini-DisplayPort output, while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
The adapter supports high resolution output up to 1920x1200, offering a high quality solution for mirroring or extending a computer desktop onto a second display.
This versatile Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter requires a multimode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort ++) connection to function, and is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™ output when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort output backward compatible with your existing HDMI-enabled display or projector
No software driver installation required, providing a simple plug-and-play solution
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Easy to use passive cable, no software required
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: Yes
- Audio Specifications: 5.1 Surround Sound
- Cable Length: 120 mm [4.7 in]
- Color: White
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: HDMI (19 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Humidity: 40~85% RH
- Included in Package: Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI converter
- Industry Standards: DisplayPort 1.1a HDMI 1.3a
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 170 mm [6.7 in]
- Product Weight: 298 g [10.5 oz]
- Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.1 kg [0.1 lb]
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)