Product information: .com 10 ft DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter Cable - M/M (DP2DVIMM10)
The DP2DVIMM10 DisplayPort to DVI (M-M) Video Converter Cable lets you connect a DVI capable display to a DisplayPort video card/source using a single cable. The cable provides a connection distance of 10ft and features a male DVI connector and a male DisplayPort connector.
The DisplayPort/DVI video converter cable supports high bandwidth video transmissions, easily delivering monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p - allowing you to take full advantage of your DVI capable display, while using a cutting edge DisplayPort video source.
DP2DVIMM10 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Plug-and-play converter makes your DisplayPort source backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
Easy to use, no software or drivers required
Single cable design offers a direct source to display solution
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Easy to use cable, no software required
- Note: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source.
- Adapter Style: Cable Adapter
- Audio: No
- Cable Jacket Type: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Cable Length: 3 m [10 ft]
- Color: Black
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-D (25 pin) Male
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Converter Type: Passive
- Included in Package: 10 ft DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter Cable - M/M
- Maximum Cable Length: 3 m [10 ft]
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Product Length: 3048 mm [120 in]
- Product Weight: 0.1 kg [0.2 lb]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.1 kg [0.2 lb]