Product information: .com 6 ft Mini DisplayPort™ to DVI Adapter Converter Cable – Mini DP to DVI 1920x1200 - Blac
The MDP2DVIMM6B Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (Desktop PC, Laptop, Ultrabook™, etc.) to a DVI monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
The adapter cable is 6 feet (1.8 m) in length, and features male-to-male connectors, allowing you to connect your Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display with no additional cabling required.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 WUXGA).
MDP2DVIMM6B is a passive adapter that requires a dual-mode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Connect a Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI monitor or projector, with a single male-male cable
1x Male Mini DisplayPort connector, 1x Male DVI connector
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Adapter Style: Cable Adapter
- Audio: No
- Cable Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
- Chipset ID: NXP 3361
- Color: Black
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-D (25 pin) Male
- Converter Type: Passive
- Humidity: 40%-85%RH
- Included in Package: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Maximum Cable Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Output Signal: DVI-D (DVI Digital)
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 1830 mm [72 in]
- Product Weight: 110 g [3.9 oz]
- Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.1 kg [0.3 lb]
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source for DVI and HDMI signal pass-through
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes