Product information: .com 6 ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable - M/M (MDP2DVIMM6)
The MDP2DVIMM6 6-foot Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable is a cost-effective Mini DisplayPort to DVI link that lets you connect a DVI monitor to a PC or Mac with a Mini DisplayPort output - saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility. This all-in-one, easy to use Mini DisplayPort/DVI cable requires no additional converters or adapters, and no driver or software installation.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
MDP2DVIMM6 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
All-in-one cable design for ease of use and optimal cable management
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (PC), and 1080p (HDTV) for an optimal viewing experience
No software or driver installation allows for an easy and hassle-free connection to your DVI display
All-in-one cable design
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Adapter Style: Cable Adapter
- Audio: No
- Cable Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
- Color: Black
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-D (25 pin) Male
- Converter Type: Passive
- Humidity: 20~80% RH
- Included in Package: 6 ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable - M/M
- Maximum Cable Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Product Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
- Product Weight: 90 g [3.2 oz]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 90 g [3.2 oz]
- Storage Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required on video card or video source for DVI and HDMI signal pass-through.