Product information: .com DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter (DP2DVI)
The DP2DVI DisplayPort to DVI adapter lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable display.
This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. DP2DVI is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backward compatible with your DVI-D display
No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
4 inch cable offers added flexibility in tight spots
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: No
- Color: Black
- Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin) Male Latching
- Connector B: DVI-D (25 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Included in Package: DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Maximum Cable Length: 127 mm [5 in]
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Product Height: 20 mm [0.8 in]
- Product Length: 24 cm [9.4 in]
- Product Weight: 70 g [2.5 oz]
- Product Width: 44 mm [1.7 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.1 kg [0.2 lb]
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ output from video card or source (DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI pass-through from port)