Product information: .com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter - Black Mini DP to DVI - 1920x1200 (MDP
The MDP2DVI3 Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a DVI monitor, projector, or display, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports display or projector resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and is compliant with HDCP standards.
MDP2DVI3 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple to use converter makes Mini DisplayPort output backward compatible with your existing DVI display or projector
Save time with a simple plug-and-play solution; no software or driver installation required
Easy to use cable-style adapter, with no software required
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: No
- Color: Black
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Humidity: 40%-85%RH
- Included in Package: 6ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Output Signal: DVI-D (DVI Digital)
- Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
- Product Length: 170 mm [6.7 in]
- Product Weight: 34.8 g [1.2 oz]
- Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.1 kg [0.1 lb]
- Storage Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source for DVI and HDMI signal pass-through
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes