+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter (MDP2DVI)
The StarTech.com MDP2DVI Mini DisplayPort DVI Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective DVI/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility. MDP2DVI is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing DVI display or projector
No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
Easy to use cable, no software required.
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt™
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: No
- Color: Black
- Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
- Connector B: DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- Converter Type: Passive
- Included in Package: Mini-DisplayPort to DVI Converter
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Product Length: 102 mm [4 in]
- Product Weight: 40 g [1.4 oz]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0 kg [0.1 lb]
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source for DVI and HDMI signal pass-through