+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Experience I-S (Transparent)The polyurethane feet underneath the Icemat, secures that the Icemat will stay in place, be stable, without sliding. Furthermore the feet will not turn yellow in time due to the expose of sunlight.
The logo on the Icemat is placed on the bottom of the mat, in order not to affect the mouse movements on the surface.
Our product has gone through a strenuous stream of testing, and it is very difficult to break, but it is still important to remember that our product is made of glass, and therefore should be treated that way.
- Glass mouse mat providing smoothest mousing surface
- Polyurethane feet for secure positioning while in use
- Logo on underside of mat so no interference
- The size of the ICEMAT is 250 x 210 x 6.2 mm
- Works with most ball and optical mice
- Comes with 1 pad surfer strips (teflon)