Product information: Ikari Laser Mouse (62001)The SteelSeries Ikari mice are the result of 15 months extensive research of ergonomics, technology, shape, motion, hand grip and play styles by gamers. The shape, materials and specifications of the SteelSeries Ikari mice are based on input from professional players from Team 3D, compLexity, mousesports, SK Gaming, Team NoA and other world-class gaming organizations, who collectively represent the world's most accomplished gamers in Counter-Strike and other gaming disciplines.
The SteelSeries Ikari Laser mouse features programmable macros for RTS and MMO gamers and a high precision sensor suitable for FPS gamers. Furthermore the Ikari Laser is completely driverless which enables the mouse to remember settings and macros when plugged into tournament computers - without installing any drivers or software.
The gaming grade engine used in the SteelSeries Ikari Laser utilizes a new way of analyzing tracking, reaching 40.000 SPS (or around five times the speed of conventional laser technology).
- Programmable macro buttons with driverless plug-and-play feature
- 40.000 samples per second (SPS) for unbeatable tracking
- 1 - 3.200 CPI (changeable in increments of one)
- Built in LCD display to help set CPI values on-the-fly
- Chassis material and shape based on input from professional gamers