+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Kinzu Optical Mouse (62011)SteelSeries Kinzu was developed in close cooperation with professional gamers to set new standards for performance in optical mice. The Gaming Grade image correlation sensor has been optimized to improve stability and eliminate jitter. The CPI settings are based upon those used and recommended by professional gamers.
This compact ambidextrous mouse operates with 9375 Frames Per Second at movement speeds of 50 Inches Per Second and supports customizable polling rate (between 125-1000Hz) with as little as 1 millisecond delay between the mouse and the computer. SteelSeries Kinzu is compact, lightweight, optical and is in a league of its own when it comes to reliability and stability.
- DPI 400-3200 (adjustable)
- Ambidextrous lightweight ergonomic finger-tip / palm design
- Slip-resistant coating for superior mouse grip and control
- DPI toggle for on-the-fly high & low sensitivity adjustments
- Customizable report rate between 125hz-1000hz / 1 ms response time.
- 9375 Frames Per Second
- Acceleration on/off toggle via software
- 50 Inches Per Second and 20G of acceleration
- Low-friction high-performance polyethylene feet
- Extra long 2metre braided cable
- Built in memory for up to 3 profiles
- 2 Year Warranty