BC1 Mini Benchtable - Black
- The Streacom BC1 Mini is a smart ITX benchtable that has been crafted from a light weight black anodised aluminium chassis. Its easy to transport and features a tool-free assembly and the ability to accommodate 2x 2.5-inch drives.
Out of stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
BC1 Mini Benchtable - Black
Streacom is a master of precision-engineered PC cases made of high-quality, solid aluminum and is also famous for its Benchtables. With Hwbot and OverClocking-TV , Streacom has managed to garner well-known names in the international overclocking community and created cleverly designed, transportable and open benchmark tables, such as the BC1, as part of the "Open Benchtable Project". Now with the BC1 Mini, the smaller edition created specifically for mini-ITX motherboards.
The Streacom BC1 Mini Benchtable at a glance
- Compact dimensions & light weight of 805 g for maximum portability
- Completely demountable like a camping table at only 8 mm height
- No length restrictions for GPU (s), power supply or CPU cooler
- 2x 2.5-inch drives and 2x radiators up to 170 mm
- Tool-free installation thanks to knurled screws
Open concept for creative extensions and add-ons
The word 'open' applies here in two ways, because the Streacom BC1 Mini not only lets the hardware work in the open air, but also enables third-party and 3D printing enthusiasts to develop and enhance official accessories and extensions for the benchtable Selling. The highlight of the BC1 Mini: The Benchtable can be dismantled at any time like a camping table and thus put into a flat transport condition. This makes it child's play to set up and remove a complete test platform quickly and easily - a dream for overclockers!
Compact dimensions & extremely low weight for maximum mobility
The perfect accessory for overclockers, enthusiasts, cryptocoin miners and specialists who need a convenient Benchtable when traveling, the BC1 Mini also becomes the material of the baseplate due to Streacom's typical choice of lightweight, black anodized and sandblasted aluminum. The resulting weight of just 805 grams speaks for itself. The design for mobile applications is also clear through the practical carrying handle, through which the Benchtable can be transported like a suitcase.
The rest is handled by the manageable dimensions of 19 centimeters by 23 centimeters at a height of 7.8 centimeters when set up and just 8 millimeters in the transport state. However, the lightweight is also relatively delicate and thus subject to various weight restrictions. Power supplies may weigh no more than 8 kilograms, and radiators for each support a maximum of 4 kilograms, while the permissible total weight of all installed components is 15 kilograms.
High versatility with a variety of hardware support
On slidable brackets, a 140/120-millimeter fan can be mounted on the right and left side, which can alternatively also soften radiators up to 170-millimeters. In addition to knurled screws, spacers and brackets also stowed in the base plate stand have rubberized feet, which ensure a secure grip on common surfaces. The current-supplying power supply is simply placed under the Benchtable when assembled and can be attached in the desired orientation to the base plate. Two 2.5-inch hard drives or SSDs are discreetly placed on the bottom opposite the PSU.
Tool-free installation for best comfort
Thanks to thumbscrews and push-pin spacers for the motherboard, all components can be conveniently mounted completely without tools using bare hands, so a screwdriver is not necessary. For optimum stability, all screws, spacers and brackets are made of sturdy steel. All protruding parts can be stowed firmly fixed for transport in the aluminum plate and thus the whole Benchtable can be extremely easily moved to another location.
- Dimensions: 230 x 8/78 x 190 mm (W x H x D, height dismantled / mounted)
- Material: aluminum (base plate), steel (screws, spacers)
- Weight: about 805 g
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: Mini-ITX
- Height of mainboard spacer: 25 mm
- Fan (optional, corresponding radiators up to 170 mm possible): 1x 170 to 60 mm (left side), 1x 170 to 60 mm (right side)
- Drive options: 2x 2.5 inches
- Maximum graphics card length: unlimited
- Maximum CPU Chiller Height: unlimited
- Maximum power adapter weight: 8 kg
- Maximum radiator weight per bracket: 4 kg
- Permissible total weight of all components: 15 kg
- I / O panel: N / A