+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Nano 150w HTPC Pico Power Supply/AdapterStreacom has a mission: to design computer products and accessories, to develop and produce in order to blend the boundaries between form, function, quality and value of the product. The company is still very young and can still rely on a group of experts with years of experience (including OrigenAE). With this know-how, Streacom is able to manufacture high class products. As offered here highly efficient, silent and tiny 150 Watt Pico-PSU (Pico-PSU, nano-PSU). It is a set, which from an external AC-DC adapter (as he was about knows of laptops) and an internal DC-DC converter board is to be plugged directly into the 24-pin connector on the motherboard. The two components are connected by means of a hollow plug and corresponding socket.
The ST NANO150 HTPC power supply is ideal for silent systems suitable based on Streacoms innovative passive enclosures, but can also be used in other HTPC configuration, as long as the maximum total power capacity of 150 watts is not exceeded.
- Type: internal DC-DC converter board and external AC-DC adapter (power supply)
- Compatibility: (Streacom-) passive housing
- Dimensions (internal board): 54 x 33 x 18 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (external adapter): 169 x 42 x 82 mm (W x H x D)
- Input voltage (board): 12 V DC (12.5 A)
- Input voltage (adapter): 110 - 240 V AC
- Total potential capacity: max. 150 Watt
- Connections (board): 1x 24-pin ATX / 1 x 4-pin ATX / 2x SATA / 1x 4-Pin Molex / 1x input barrel / connector jack (fixed by mother)
- Connections (adapter): 1x input power cord (C6-plug) / 1x Output barrel connector (to the board)