+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ST-NANO120 120W HTPC Pico Power SupplyStreacom has a mission: to design, develop and manufacture computer products and accessories in order to merge the boundaries between form, function, quality and value of the product. The company is still very young and can still draw on a group of experts with many years of experience (including OrigenAE). With this know-how, Streacom is able to produce top-class products.
Such as the highly efficient, silent and tiny 120 Watt nano power supply offered here. It is a set that consists of an external AC-DC adapter (as is known from laptops for example) and an internal DC-DC converter board, which is plugged directly into the motherboard's 24-pin connector. Both components are connected by means of a hollow connector and a corresponding socket.
The socket goes from the internal converter board over a 40 cm long cable, which can be fixed by knurled nut at the back of the housing, where the cable is plugged in by the external adapter. The ST-NANO120 HTPC power supply is ideal for silent systems based on Streacom's innovative passive enclosures, but can be used in other HTPC configurations as long as the maximum total power of 120 watts is not exceeded.
- Type: internal DC-DC converter board and external AC-DC adapter (power supply)
- Compatibility: (Streacom-) passive housing
- Dimensions (internal board): 54 x 33 x 18 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (external adapter): 169 x 42 x 38 mm (W x H x D)
- Input voltage (board): 12 V DC (12.5 A)
- Input voltage (adapter): 110 - 240 V AC
- Max. Total power: 120W + 3.3V: 5.5A, + 5V: 5.5A, + 12V: 66W / 5.5A -12V: 2.4W / 0.2A + 5Vsb: 6W / 1, 2 A
- Connections (PCB): 1x 24-pin ATX, 1x 4-pin ATX, 2x SATA, 1x 4-pole Molex, 1x input female connector (fixable by nut)
- Connections (adapter): 1x input power cable (C6-Plug), 1x output barrel connector (to the board)
- Protection Circuits: Overload Protection (OPP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP)