Product information: ST-NC1B-GK Intel NUC Aluminium Housing - BlackDesigned for the Next Unit of Computing (NUC) platform, the Streacom NC1 delivers silent computing in an impossibly small package. The case is modular, meaning that front, rear and CPU cooler can be replaced to accommodate future NUC motherboards and its acrylic sides allow for internal WiFi and Bluetooth signals to propagate, keeping the outside sleek and clutter free.
The optional VESA compatible mount allows it to be hidden behind the monitor, but with looks like this, we think most people will have it on display.
- Compact - Small footprint, ideal for use in places with limited space The optional VESA mount turns any display into a compact PC
- 0DB Computing - Totally Silent Solution - With its built in passive (fanless) CPU and chipset cooler, it is possible to set up a totally silent computer, 100% noise free.
- Timeless Design - Minimalist design and the use of high-quality materials charactize this case
- Connectivity - Acryilic sides for best WiFi and Bluetooth reception
- Chassis Material: Extruded & Milled Aluminium, Acrylic sides
- Colour: Black
- Motherboard Compatibility: Intel NUC Platform
- HDD Drive Support: Non, mSSD on Motherboard
- Expansion Slot: Non, PCIe on Motherboard
- USB Ports: Fixed to Motherboard
- Cooling: Finned Top Panel 20W
- Dimensions: 150 × 112 × 48mm (W×D×H)
- Power Supply Support: External AC Adapter (Supplied with Motherboard)
More links for "ST-NC1B-GK Intel NUC Aluminium Housing - Black"
|Case type||Mini Case|
|Width||100 - 200 mm|
|Height||Up to 100mm|
|Depth||100 - 200 mm|
|Weight||up to 2 kg|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||External|
|Power supply position||External|