Product information: ST-NC1S-CK Intel NUC Aluminum Housing - SilverDesigned for the Next Unit of Computing (NUC) platform, the NC1 delivers silent computing in an impossibly small package. The case is modular, meaning that front, rear and CPU cooler can be replaced to accommodate future NUC motherboards and its acrylic sides allow for internal WiFi and Bluetooth signals to propagate, keeping the outside sleek and clutter free.
The optional VESA compatible mount allows it to be hidden behind the monitor, but with looks like this, we think most people will have it on display.
- Chassis Material: Extruded & Milled Aluminum, Acrylic sides
- Colors: Silver – Sandblast Finish
- Motherboard Support:Intel® NUC Platform*
- Hard Drive Bays: None, mSSD on Motherboard
- Optical Drive Bays: None
- Expansion Slot: None, mini PCIe on Motherboard
- USB Ports: Depending on NUC Model
- Cooling: Finned Top Panel 20W
- Dimension: 150 x 112 x 48mm (W x D x H)
- Power Supply: Supplied with Motherboard
- Remote Control: None
- Net Weight: 0.65KG
More links for "ST-NC1S-CK Intel NUC Aluminum Housing - Silver"
|Case type||Mini Case|
|Width||100 - 200 mm|
|Height||Up to 100mm|
|Depth||100 - 200 mm|
|Weight||up to 2 kg|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||External|
|Power supply position||External|