Mining Combo - 2 x 750W Gold Power Supplies + Phanteks PH-PWCOB_2P1M Power Combo - 1500
- Want to mine but can't find a suitable power supply? OcUK have covered. By using the Phanteks Power Combo you can combine a pair of power supplies to get the power you need to mine those tasty coins!
Out of stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mining Combo - 2 x 750W Gold Power Supplies + Phanteks PH-PWCOB_2P1M Power Combo - 1500Want to mine but can't find a suitable power supply? OcUK have covered. By using the Phanteks Power Combo you can combine a pair of power supplies to get the power you need to mine those tasty coins! Furthermore, enjoy a nice discount by buying them in this pre-configured bundle!
** Cables needed to connect to motherboard sold separately **
For years Super Flower has been the insider secret in the world of power supplies. Unlike other brands of power supplies, Super Flower are not reliant upon contract manufacture and engineering service providers. Instead, Super Flower bring forth their own power supply factories and a highly-skilled development department. This allows Super Flower to sell their own brand name power supplies as well as rebranded models for other companies, delivering them with superb styling at attractive prices. Consequently it comes as little surprise that Super Flower power supplies are frequently recommended by noteworthy publications as well as satisfied end users.
The Leadex range marks the manufacturer's successful entrance into the high-end segment. With outstanding performance and low noise levels, the Leadex family has set the bar for performance power supplies since the end of 2013. The brand new Leadex II series represents a refresh of the fully-modular 80 Plus Gold power supplies. Raising the bar yet again with improved visuals and technology under the bonnet, the Leadex II series represents Super Flower's determination to remain at the forefront of the performance segment.
Humming away under the bonnet of all models rated between 650 and 1.200 Watt lies the new Leadex II platform - naturally entirely a product of their own development and manufacturing processes. Compared to its predecessors the new models offer a startling increase in optimisation for use on a 230V European power grid: All Leadex II Gold 80 Plus Gold 230V are EU certified and are guaranteed to reach over 92% efficiency at medium loads. Even at lower loads of 20% the power supplies reach at least 90% efficiency, while at full load their efficiency remains at 89%.
Furthermore, the 750 model offered here also meets the 80 Plus Gold requirements for 115 Volts input voltage when its performance is being reduced to 650 Watts. On a 230 Volt European power grid however, the power supply is designed to be able to provide a full 750 Watts permanently even under extreme environmental temperatures of 50 degrees Celsius. Although at first glance this may seem complex, this proves to be greatly beneficial to European users: The guaranteed efficiency in conjunction with the mains voltage common in this part of the world is up to three whole percentage points higher. Thanks to this, the second generation of Leadex power supplies also belongs to the most economical voltage converters available.
Of course the other beneficiary of this improvement is to be found in the reduced operating volume: The higher the efficiency, the less heat produced, and therefore the smaller the cooling requirement. The Leadex II takes advantage of this by falling back to semi-passive cooling for longer periods of time under low to medium load. The low rotational speed of the fans as well as the FDB bearings enables the supply to remain extremely quiet while operating. In comparison to conventional ball bearings, FDB bearings are much quieter, while they also surpass ordinary bearings with regards to their lifespan.
In order to reach such a high degree of efficiency, Super Flower relies on the latest technology: The Leadex II platform comes with a LLC resonance converter in the primary area and DC-DC step down conversion for the +3,3- and +5- volt rails. Using this method of independent voltage regulation allows the voltage output to remain close to the target values even when placed under demanding test bench scenarios (e.g asymmetric load). The entire rated voltage can be output as +12- Volt current if required. In combination with the low ripple, the Leadex II is especially suited for demanding configurations and overclocking projects.
The choice of semi conductors and capacitors shows Super Flower putting a clear emphasis on quality: That's why the primary board uses 105 degree Japanese-brand Elkos exclusively as well
as building in solid polymer capacitors. The circuit board utilises A-Brand Taiwanese 105 degree Elkos. In combination with the sophisticated fan control and the long-life FDB fans the average lifespan of the unit reaches around 100.000 hours. With protection against over- and under-voltage (OVP, UVP), short circuit (SCP), overload (OPP), overheating (OTP) and over-current (OCP on the +3,3- and +5 Volt rails) the Leadex II shuts down immediately to protect valuable hardware (and itself) from damage. So with that in mind, it was an easy decision to make when they decided to offer a whole seven-year manufacturer's guarantee on the product.
Visually, Leadex keeps the Super Flower from straying too far from its roots: The case and the characteristic transparent cube connectors for modular cables remain as before. As of now the white LED lighting can be conveniently switched on or off according to preference. This allows the Leadex II to remain an attractive candidate for inconspicuous builds as well as for ambitious modding projects.
As is the case with all other Leadex power supplies, Super Flower has invested in a fully-modular cable management system as well as completely black cabling. This enables you to only connect the necessary cables to the supply. Certainly the 750 Watt model offered here provides an abundance of cable terminals: Besides the 20+4 pin motherboard connector there is a 4+4 pin connector for the processor and a total of four 6+2-pin PCIe connectors available for graphics cards. Further components are supplied with power by means of nine SATA and four Molex plugs as needed.
In short: The second Super Flower's second generation Leadex series is both more efficient as well as quieter than its forebears. The new edition delivers even better voltages and offers an array of attractive features like lighting that can be switched on or off and an extended seven year guarantee.
- 100% Full Modular Cabling Design For Easy Cable Management
- 80 PLUS ® 115V & 230V EU Gold Certified
- 100% Japanese 105 degree Capacitors (Main Board)
- 100% Taiwan A Grade 105 degree Capacitors (Modular Backpanel)
- Full Range Auto Voltage Detection Design 115V~240V (Active PFC)
- Additional 100W solid and sustainable power output under 230V
- Comply With ATX 12V. V2.32 & EPS 12V. V2.92 Specification
- Comply With Energy Star Standard & EuP (Energy Using Products) Regulation
- Over Voltage Protection / Over Current Protection / Over Power Protection / Short Circuit Protection / Under Voltage Protection / Over Temperature Protection
- Support All Intel/AMD Multi-Core CPU & ATX/BTX Compatible Motherboards (Haswell ready)
- Support NVIDIA® SLI™ & ATI CrossFireX™ High Performance Graphic Card
- Patented Easy To Use & Install Crystal Clear Cube Connectors with LED On/Off Switch
- More than 2,000 times On/Off test
- Unleaded Green Materials with RoHS/WEEE Compliance
- Perfect For Professional & High Performance Gaming System
- Seven Year Warranty
- Type: ATX
- Maximum Power: 750W
- Fans: 1 x 13.5cm FDB Bearing, automatic control with selectable semi-passive mode
- PFC: Active
- +12V Rails: 1
- Modular Cable: Yes 100% modular cable design
- Input Voltage: Full Range - 100V~240V
- Input Frequency Range: 50 ± 3 Hz / 60 ± 3 Hz
- Output: +3.3V@22A ; +5V@22A ; +12V@62.4A ; -12V@0.5A ; +5Vsb@3.0A
- Protection: OVP/OCP/OPP/SCP/UVP/OTP
- Safety: TÜV / CB / CE / RoHS / KCC / C-Tick
- Dimensions: 165mm(L) x 150mm(W) x 86mm(H)
- 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 4x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 9x SATA
- 4x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1x Floppy
- Warranty: 7yr
Phanteks’ patented Power Combo is design to maximize your power output by allowing you to connect two power supplies. Higher end power supply can cost a fortune, but the Power Combo is cost efficient and provides maximum power and efficiency. With the ability to combine two power supplies, the Power Combo can give you a higher maximum power output than all the power supplies in the market while still maintaining stability and performance. A true plug and play, the Power Combo requires no cutting and splicing of the wires.
- SAFE AND SECURE: Redundant power supply architecture concept, this prevents the system from shutting down when one power supply fails. This ensures that all your vital information and data will not be interrupted or lost.
- EXTREME PERFORMANCE: Combining 2x top tier PSU’s and drive high-end systems that requires more power output.
- Universal Mount + Drop-N-Lock: The Power Combo comes with a velcro sticker that allows intallation in universal case products. The Power Combo is also equiped with a Drop-N-Lock mounting system, which makes installation even more convenient for Phanteks’ compatible *cases.
- POWER EFFICIENT: The power combo can acquire higher power efficiency through load sharing of 2 PSU’s. 2 PSU’s will operate under more efficient load compared to a single PSU that would be under full load.
- COST EFFICIENT: Budget builders can combine two low-wattage units to obtain a high end PSU performance without the high end cost.
- Cable compatibility: 24-Pin / 8-Pin Extension cables are required for connecting the power combo to motherboards. The power combo is compatible with all standard extension cables on the market. However, we recommend to use Phanteks’ *extension cables which are designed with extended length (500mm) for better cable management.
How does the redundancy feature work?
Phanteks’ Power Combo allows two power supplies to combine power to one motherboard. If one of the power supply(A) units develops an internal fault or fails, the working power supply(B) unit automatically takes over and bypass the malfunctioning main circuit of the failed power supply(A) and supplies the load to the Sata and PCI-e devices. In other words, the input (A) on the Power Combo will automatically function as an output (A).
The Power Combo redundancy allows uninterrupted system operation in the event of failure to one of the power supply. This allows the system to be powered up, but only if the available power of the working power supply is higher than the required power from the system.
When a failure occurs in one of the power supply, the status is communicated by the Power Combo’s indicator light changing from white to red.
Which scenarios could cause the Power Combo’s redundancy feature not to work?
In most cases of power supply failures, the power supply’s protection will activate on the main circuit and the Power combo’s redundancy feature is able to keep your system in operation. As long as PSU(B) has sufficient power to supply your PC systems on its own. There are some rare scenarios when the PSU(B) won’t be able to power the devices that are connected to PSU(A). Examples:
- Water damage to the PSU. This could cause short-circuit on the entire board (including the connectors unit).
- When short-circuit occurs in the connected cables (faulty cables)
- Product: Power Combo (PH-PWCOB_2P1M)
- Dimension: 165 mm x 32 mm x 100 mm (W x H x D)
- Type: Power Combo for M/B 24-pin and CPU 8-pins
- Material(s): ABS
- Colour: Black
- Motherboard support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Input Connector: 24-pin (2x) / 8-pin (4x)
- Output Connector: 24-pin (1x) / 8-pin (2x)
- Total Max Capacity: 1170W (Max. Motherboard consumption only)
- Power Supply Suggestion: Using Full spec PSUs ensure the stable power supplying output
- Cable compatibility: 24-pin/20+4 pin; 8-pin/4+4 pin; (extension cables not included)
- MTBF: >50,000 hrs
- Net Weight: 210 g ( 0.5 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 260 g ( 0.6 lbs)
- Package Dimension: 200 mm x 66 mm x 136 mm (WxHxD)
- QTY: 20 pcs / carton
- Model No: PH-PWCOB_2P1M
- UPC Code: 886523300625
- Warranty: 2 years