+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H2O 120 Compact Kit (Socket LGA775/754/939/940/AM2)Who ever dreamed that high performance water-cooling would one day become simple? We did. When we designed the patent pending Apogee™ Drive, we invented a way of combining two of our existing components: the Apogee water-block and the MCP350 pump. But why stop there? It occurred to us that by also combining the radiator and reservoir, we could further simplify the traditional four-component loop into a revolutionary two-component, high performance Liquid Cooling System that would be incredibly easy to install. So we added a reservoir to the existing Quiet Power MCR120 radiator, and Voilà! Now we can proudly say.
- High flow system: high power pump, reduced flow path, low pressure drop, 81 CFM fan (@12 volts).
- Quiet pump, 12 to 7 volt fan adapter for low noise (26 dBA) operations.
- Optimized radiator for high heat dissipation @ low noise.
- Incredibly simple to install
- Only two components (8 screws) to install
- High Reliability and Low Maintenance
- 50,000 hours MTBF pump.
- Low porosity laboratory grade Norprene® tubing.
- Sleeved tubing with anti-kinking Smartcoils.
- Up to 5 years without refills.
- Capable of handling the latest desktop processors from Intel® & AMD® .
- Ample capacity for additional cooling of graphics cards and chipset.
- Installs inside of most cases featuring a rear 120mm fan. Please check the radiator dimensions to ensure full compatibility with your particular case.
- The Optional Universal Radiator Housing MCB-120 "Radbox" expands the kit compatibility for external radiator installation to almost any chassis and can also significantly improve CPU temperature.
- Superior Value
- The reduced number of components translates into superior value compared to anything currently available on the market: the bottom line is that you get more cooling power for less money!