+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H2O-220 Compact Watercooling Kit (Socket 775/754/939/940/AM2)The H20-220 Compact Liquid Cooling Kit is an extreme performance version of the H20-120 Compact single radiator kit. It includes a dual 120mm radiator as well as our "Radbox" radiator housing for universal installation and added performance. This kit offers true enthusiast-level performance combined with superlative ease of installation compared to traditional extreme performance kits, and it does so at a price/performance point unmatched by any kit on the market.
- The Dual 120mm radiator provides maximum cooling headroom and affords both "low temps and low noise!"
- High head pressure pump: the water-block built-in high head pressure pump can accommodate multiple additional water-blocks in the loop without compromising the system cooling performance.
- Quiet pump
- 12 to 7 and 12 to 5 volt fan adapters are included (29 or 22 dBA) for low/ultra low noise operations.
- No case modifications thanks to the include "Radbox"
- 50,000 hours MTBF pump.
- Low porosity laboratory grade Norprene® tubing.
- Sleeved tubing with anti-kinking Smartcoils.
- Up to 5 years without refills.
- Capable of handling the latest desktop processors from Intel® & AMD® .
- Specially well suited for additional cooling of high-end graphics cards and chipset.
- The included Radiator Housing MCB-120 "Radbox" can significantly improve CPU temperature compared to internal radiator installations.
- The reduced number of components translates into superior value compared to anything currently available on the market: the bottom line is that you get more cooling power for less money!