+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
MCP355 12V DC PumpIntroducing the MCP355™ pump: despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the MCP355 features an astounding 20ft of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. The MCP355 is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards. The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to any computer power-supply through standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact and powerful motor make it ideally suited for extreme duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
- Small Footprint: 2.4" x 2.4" x 1.5"
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The MCP355™ can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations.
- Superior real world performance thanks to its high pressure characteristics (20ft of head). The MCP355™ is particularly well adapted to the proliferation of daisy-chained liquid cooling devices in a single circuit: Multiple Processors, Chipset, Graphics, and Hard Drives.
- 3/8" barb fittings.
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, or permanent installation with screws and grommets.
- RPM sensor plugs to 3 pin motherboard fan connectors and reports impeller rotational speed