Product information: MCRES-Micro Rev2 Watercooling ResevoirThe MCRES Micro Revision 2 reservoir shares all the good things that characterized the classic MCRES Micro in size, quality, and provided accessories, but it also includes additional enhancements and functionalities that have been requested by enthusiast users.
- The most noticeable feature is an additional port at the bottom of the unit. This port can be used as follows:
• as an alternate outlet providing a straight tube routing to a pump located underneath
• to feed a second pump
• to plug-in a temperature sensor
• as a drain
- All threads, including the fill-port which was previously a PG7 standard, are now 1/4" BSPP (G1/4) compatible.
- New 1/4" BSPP (G1/4) plugs made of high polish chrome plated brass, are used for both the fill-port and the alternate outlet port.
- A vent was added to the anti-turbulence baffle to eliminate the formation of a small air bubble that occured in the previous model.