+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Diskstation DS1819+ 8 Bay Network Attached StorageReady to Grow as Your Business Thrives
DS1819+ is an 8-bay desktop NAS providing superior performance with great expandability, allowing for seamless expansion and upgradability to satisfy your growing business needs.
Fulfills Intensive Workloads with PCIe Expansion
DS1819+ comes with four Gigabit Ethernet ports and one PCIe expansion slot, providing great configuration flexibility, thereby satisfying your intensive workload demands.
Engineered for reliability, backed by Synology
DS1819+ is designed to reliably store your data and is backed by Synology's three-year hardware warranty. An optional two-year extended warranty is available in select regions for up to five years of coverage.
Real-time collaboration on your private cloud
Office is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of public clouds with the data privacy and security guaranteed by private clouds. It allows you to work seamlessly together on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Ultimate Backup Solution DS1819+ integrates various backup applications to safeguard your important data on any device with an intuitive user interface and durable storage technologies.
- Active Backup for Business: Centralize backup tasks for VMware, Windows, and file servers. Restore whatever you want fast and reliably when needed.
- Hyper Backup: Comprehensively back up your data to a local shared folder, an external device, another Synology NAS, an rsync server, or a public cloud to ensure data safety.
- Desktop Backup: Safeguard your PC with Cloud Station Backup. Effortlessly back up data stored on macOS to Synology NAS with Time Machine.
- Active Backup for Office 365 / G Suite: On-premise backup solution with a centralized dashboard. Optimize storage efficiency with single instancing and block-level deduplication technology.
Fully certified storage virtualization solutions
Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
- DSM UI: Award-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
- High Availability: Ensures seamless service transition between clustered servers in the event of a server failure.
- Public Cloud Integration: Backup and synchronize data easily between your public cloud accounts and your NAS..
- Snapshot Replication: Provides schedulable and instantaneous data protection for shared folders and virtual machines on iSCSI LUNs in the event of disaster.
- Drive: A versatile solution for file management and synchronization.
- Security: Comprehensive built-in security tools are constantly updated to tackle evolving threats and protect your devices.
- CPU Model: Intel Atom C3538 quad-core 2.1GHz
- CPU Architecture: 64-bit
- CPU Frequency: Quad Core 2.1 GHz
- System Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Memory Module Pre-installed: 4GB
- Total Memory Slots: 2
- Memory Expandable up to: 32 GB (16 GB x 2)
- Drive Bays: 8
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 112 TB (14 TB drive x 8) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units: 252 TB (112 TB + 14 TB drive x 10) (Capacity may vary by RAID types) - RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port: 4 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)
- USB 3.0 Port: 4
- eSATA Port: 2
- PCIe Expansion: 1 x Gen2 x8 slot (x4 link)
- RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, JBOD
- Size (Height x Width x Depth): 166 mm x 343 mm x 243 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
Full Specification can be located here: https://www.synology.com/en-uk/products/DS1819+#specs