+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
DiskStation DS3617xs 12 Bay Network Attached Storage for BusinessCentralize data right on your desk
Meet the 12-bay desktop NAS that allows instant deployment with scalability up to 36 drives, delivering outstanding 2,358MB/s sequential throughput reading. DS3617xs is certified for VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V, and OpenStack, ready to bring superior agility and efficiency to businesses.
High-performance NAS server for RAM-intensive applications
Equipped with an Intel Xeon-D quad-core processor, DS3617xs delivers stunning performance with over 2,358 MB/s reading under a RAID 5 configuration with optional 10GbE and Link Aggregation enabled. Initially equipped with 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM (upgradable to 48GB), it ensures data accuracy when handling high-value data and mission-critical tasks.
Scale on demand
DS3617xs can be connected to one or two dedicated DX1215 expansion units, allowing you to expand storage capacity to up to 36 drives without disrupting service. The high-bandwidth cable ensures instant and lossless connections between the main server and the expansion units.
In addition to the four built-in Gigabit ports, DS3617xs comes with a PCIe 3.0 x8 slot to support an optional 10GbE Network Interface Card (NIC), maximizing bandwidth and meeting high performance requirements for data-intensive applications.
Reliable redundancy mechanisms
DS3617xs comes with comprehensive redundancy mechanisms to ensure business continuity. Built-in four LAN ports with failover provides reliable redundancy in the event of unexpected network failure. The high reliability system design, including fanless CPU heat-sink and passive cooling technologies, prevents a single point of failure.
5 year warranty
Synology DS3617xs is backed with Synology's 5-year limited warranty. With technical support and hardware replacement service, the 5-year warranty maximizes your enterprises' return on investment.
Synology Replacement Service (SRS)
The Synology Replacement Service (SRS)* provides free shipment of replacement units as early as the next business day. SRS can expedite the process of replacing defective products and minimize service downtime.
- CPU Model: Intel Xeon D-1527
- CPU Architecture: 64-bit
- CPU Frequency: Quad Core 2.2GHz, burst up to 2.7GHz
- System Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2133 ECC SO-DIMM (expandable up to 48 GB)
- Drive Bay(s): 12
- Compatible Drive Type: 3.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA SSD
- Maximum Single Volume Size: Maximum single volume size: 108TB / 200TB (at least 32GB RAM required, for RAID 5 or RAID 6 groups only)
- External Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Port:
- Internal Drives: Btrfs, EXT4
- External Drives: Btrfs, EXT4, EXT3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT*
- Size (Height x Width x Depth): 270 x 300 x 340 mm
- Weight: 9.8 kg
- RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port: 4 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)
- Wake on: LAN/WAN
- PCIe Slot for Network Card: One x8 slot (at 8-lane)
- System Fan: 2 x (120 x 120 x 25 mm)
- Scheduled Power On/Off
- Power Consumption: 50 / 60Hz, single phase
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
More Information here - https://www.synology.com/en-uk/products/DS3617xs